We are hiring!
OGA has been around for over 17 years, offering strategy, creative and media services to both local and nationwide businesses across Australia. We have clients in all sectors including retail, corporate and agribusiness.
Personal Assistant | Front of House
Are you awesome? We are looking for a Personal Assistant | Front of House to join the OGA Creative team in Albury.
Reporting to the Managing Director and CEO, you will be an excellent organiser and communicator with a proactive and friendly attitude. You will have the ability to multitask and the flexibility of working in a busy team. Our client is seeking someone who will be eager to get involved in various projects within the business and support the Managing Director and other team members as required.
Roles and Responsibilities
- PA to Managing Director and CEO
- Coordinating and booking travel arrangements end to end
- Providing support and coordination across internal projects
- Diary and inbox management
- Organising correspondence and following up on pending matters
- Mail collection and dissemination
- Answering incoming calls
- Organise meetings
- Responding to urgent requests
- Customer Service
Skills and attributes:
- Well presented
- Happy and friendly attitude
- Outstanding written and verbal communication
- Maturity to handle a range of situations
- Proactive with great initiative
- Highly developed organisational skills
- Excellent computer literacy, including the MS Office Suite
This is a fabulous opportunity to get your foot in the door and work in a fantastic supportive team for a professional, progressive and forward thinking organisation.
If it is a yes to these, then we want to hear from you!
Email your resume to: email@example.com